I really enjoy reading all your 'Monthly Favourites' posts so I thought it was about time I did one of my own! As this is my very first there are a couple of all time favourite products thrown in too.
- M&S Limited Collection Foundation - I have been reaching for this most days during the last few weeks. It provides a light but buildable coverage and is very easy to apply. I probably wouldn't recommend this on a bad skin day but for those days when your skin just needs a nice even base it's great. A steal at only £6.
- Soap & Glory Whipped Clean - My favourite shower product of the moment. Smells delicious and is really moisturising. You can read my review here.
- Kure Bazaar Nail Polish in Stiletto - Super luxurious nail treat. Great lasting formula and a perfect red.
- L'Oreal Professionel Colour Glow Mythic Oil - This lightweight hair oil is perfect for making my highlighted super fine hair look alive. I wash my hair daily and use a tiny amount of this through the ends before styling. My hair looks nourished and smooth after. Also it lasts for ages so you get a lot of use for your money. I have tired Ojon too but prefer this.
- No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream - I began to use this in Summer last year and really like the light but moisturising formula. When I ran out of the first pot I decided to try and use up all the face products that I had received in the Glossybox and this really didn't agree with my skin. I now stick with this moisturiser religiously. Non greasy, easily absorbed and contains SPF15.
- Soap & Glory Endless Glove Hand Cream - Refreshing and light hand cream that really works. I hate waiting around for creams to sink in so this is perfect. I did a post on Endless Glove here.
- Rose de Courreges - This perfume was one of the treats in my Selfridges Valentine's Box. A delicate fresh and floral fragrance that is ideal for Springtime.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - A great powder that matches perfectly and keeps me shine free all day.
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick - I repurchased this last weekend and have been wearing it every day since.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I had never really been into wearing foundation much till a few months ago and decided it was time I invested in a brush. I was not disappointed with this. The super soft bristles are gentle on the face and provide a flawless application, even for foundation newbies like me!
- Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - Last but not least! This mascara is a great budget alternative to some of the more popular higher end brands. I'm quite fussy with mascara but really like this.
Phew! That's all for February! There are other products that I did enjoy using but those featured above deserved a special mention.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?