So here it is...
- Doctor Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream - This facial cream smells lovely and I'm looking forward to using it. Claiming to provide complete comfort and protection during the cold Winter months, I will put this to the test now.
- MeMeMe Beat The Blues in Pearl Pink - I'm not overly excited about this skin illuminator but I will give it a whirl when I get chance. A similar looking product to Benefit's High Beam.
- Micabella Cosmetics Mineral Blush Powder in Terra Cotta - Made from 100% natural mica, a crystal-like mineral. I like the look of this blush and did a quick swatch to reveal a pale peachy buildable glow. The only thing is I hate these little pots! The product ends up going everywhere causing a lot of wastage.
- The Fine Fragrance Body Spray - This will come in handy. I generally carry a body spray in my bag to cut down on the perfume usage, far more economical. This has a pleasant light floral fragrance.
- Helen E Cosmetics Moisturising Lipstick in Dusk - Can't wait to try this sultry deep red. The texture seems creamy and looks highly pigmented. Just hope it suits me...
Overall I was much happier with this months Glossybox as I much prefer it when you receive make-up products to try out.
I'm going to stick with it for now!
What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Have you tried any of the above products?