Today I went on a long awaited trip to the Metro Centre with my Mum. It was nice to have a wander round with no real purpose followed by dinner.
I bought a selection of things and my Mum kindly treated me to a couple of items! I got some clothes, boots, accessories and a few beauty related things which I will do a separate post about in the next few days.
- Black Ankle Boots - Dorothy Perkins £20. I managed to get these for £15 with a 25% off discount from voucher codes and I'm really happy with them. They'll be perfect with skinny jeans and leggings. Originally priced at £35 I think these were a bargain!
- Tan Studded Ankle Boots - Dorothy Perkins £15. Again with that same offer these were a tiny £11.25. I just couldn't leave them in the shop for that price. I like the tan colour for a change and I'm not quite ready to give up studs just yet.
- Denim Shirt - Next £22. I've been looking for a loose denim shirt for a while and this one is perfect.
- Studded Vest - Primark £4. I couldn't believe the price of this. It's ideal for Summer and holidays.
- Navy Polka Dot Floral Tea Dress - River Island £28. I have a thing about floral dresses and there are quite a few cluttering up my wardrobe. I spotted this a few weeks ago and have been thinking about it ever since! The great thing is it can be worn now with chunky tights and it will see me right through to Summer. I also tend to keep these kind of items year after year as they always wash so well. The only pain is ironing the damn things!
- Black Crinkly Scarf - Primark £3. Not much to say about this but a girl can never have too many scarves.
- Sunglasses - River Island £12.50. Another pair of sunglasses. I just hope I will get to wear them soon...
- Cuff - £3 Primark. I really like the turquoise and orange detail on the gold and with this being an elasticated cuff it's much more comfortable to wear than over sized bangles.
- Necklace - £2 Primark. Another steal and I'm sure I will get lot of wear from this.
Anyway that's it for the clothing/accessories part. Once I have posted the beauty related haul I'm hoping these 'Done a bit of shopping' posts will be put on hold. I'm going to try and cut down my spending in the next couple of months and finally get a holiday booked and paid for. It's a bit ridiculous that I'm a travel agent but have no holidays booked at the moment which is a definite first and I don't like it!
I hope you are all having a great weekend? I'm looking forward to a few drinks of the alcoholic variety tomorrow...it's been a while ;)