From left to right:
- Neom Serenity Travel Candle - I have wanted to try these out for ages! My friend loves luxurious candles so I ordered a Sumptuous candle for her and got this for me. With a vanilla and sandalwood scent, I can't wait to light this when I eventually have the time. I picked it up for just over £10 in the January sale but it seems to have gone back up to £15.
- Barry M Nail Paints - Like I needed any more but I couldn't resist these in Mint Green, Indigo and Strawberry.
- Benefit They're Real - This is my third. You either love it or hate it. Unfortunately I love it and would like to find a cheaper alternative. Any suggestions?
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR On & On Bronze - So far I really like this. The metallic bronze colour is beautiful and it really does stay on with minimum fading or creasing.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR Pink Gold - I was expecting a bit of a deeper rose gold colour but this actually looks much lighter on me than it does in the pot. Still a lovely colour but much cooler than I thought.
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in Vanille - My favourite face powder. Matches my skin perfectly and mattifies without looking cakey.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - Being a 'newbie' to foundation this is my first Real Techniques brush. If I can use this anyone can! It really does give a flawless application.
- Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Lipstick in Light Pink - A lipstick with a cute little twist. I 'heart' this and I'm going to do a little review tomorrow evening.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Honey - Hmm, the jury's still out on these lip stains. I find it very moisturising to start with but quite drying after an hour or so. It certainly leaves your lips stained and lasted longer than I anticipated. This was darker than I expected. My judgement of colour on application is obviously way off...
- Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish 5 in 1 - A base coat, a top coat and all round nail strengthener in one. I have to admit I often slack on following the laws of nail painting but hopefully having all this in one little bottle will help me along.
Phew! That is all!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?