So before my box arrived this month I'd been having the usual snoop round of what other people got and didn't feel too overwhelmed with the the contents. I was surprised to see that when mine arrived I had a couple of different products and a mini Benefit The Porefessional definitely saved the day! The theme for this months box is a Summer inspired Sun, Sea and Sand.
- Benefit The Porefessional is one of my favourite primers. It minimises pores and provides a velvety base for the rest of your makeup. Although I have just recently purchased a full size this little mini is ideal for travelling.
- Compagnie De Provence Mediterranean Sea Hand Cream is a great little handbag sized sample and as I'm really rubbish at using hand cream I will be placing this straight in there so that I will hopefully use it. It smells lovely.
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream was a very welcome addition as I am nearing the end of my current eye cream so I will definitely give this a go before buying anymore. I have tried other Balance Me products in the past and really enjoyed them so I am looking forward to giving this a go.
- Laqa & Co Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Bees Knees *smirks at the name* is a mini chubby lip pencil in a paired down orange. It has a minty smell just like the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains but the formula is much more sheer. Although I'm not sure this is the colour for me, I have swatched it on the back of my hand and it looks pretty.
- Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Sea Kelp Extract Mineral Bath smells fresh and invigorating and will be perfect for a nice relaxing soak after a sticky day. Not a brand that I have heard of but bathing products are always welcome.
- Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water in Lemonade is one of this months lifestyle extras and I was a little dubious to try this but the lemon puree balances out the sweetness of the coconut water making it a nice refreshing drink.
Not the best box ever but to be honest I don't have any complaints as I know I will use all of the products but perhaps not the lipstick.
Do you receive Birchbox? What did you get this month?