The theme of this months Birchbox is "work it" and the products contained are aimed to help you get motivated and tackle whatever your days will bring. Birchbox have also partnered with CoppaFeel! to coincide with breast cancer awareness month to get you all the info you need to spot the early signs and symptoms. Fantastic idea!
So here are the contents...
- Balance Me Cleanse And Smooth Face Balm - I love trying new cleansers and always enjoy Balance Me products so I am looking forward to trying this. This balm contains oatmeal powder to gently exfoliate the skin whilst cleansing and is supposedly ideal for dry skin which will make it great for Winter.
- KMS California Tame Frizz Smoothing Lotion - This lightweight leave-in lotion is designed to detangle hair and tame and manage flyaways. I don't think I will actually use this as my hair doesn't get frizzy so I will pass this one on.
- Shaveworks The Cool Fix - This gel has been formulated to treat ingrown hairs, razor bumps and redness after hair removal. On application it feels cool and I will definitely give this a try to see if it's a product that I need.
- Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm - This full sized product is definitely the one I was most excited about! I received 'Honey Nectar' which provides a hint of a flattering nude colour while moisturising the lips. I can see I am going to get a lot of use out of this during the cold weather months ahead.
- Meaningful Beauty Anti-Ageing Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules - I'm intrigued about these if only for the fact that I have never used any skincare in capsule form before. Created by Dr. Sebagh (?) and Cindy Crawford these capsules target fine lines for firmer, plumper, younger looking skin. I will be trying them very soon!
- Birchbox Lipstick Pen - Who doesn't want a pen in the shape of a lipstick? This little cutie is gong straight in my handbag so I may actually be able to find a pen for once.
The usual drawstring pouch has been traded in for a pink makeup bag with a zip fastener this month that will come in great for transporting bits and bobs on the go!
I really like this months Birchbox. There is only one product that I won't use but I feel that the others more than compensate for that.
Do you get Birchbox? What products did you receive this month?