- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect - Actually couldn't have arrived at a better time as I have just run out of my current heat protectant. This leave-in conditioner has a built in heat defence but I am hoping it is a lightweight formula as my fine hair gets weighed down very easily.
- Wild About Beauty Creme Eyeshadow in Buster - I love using creme shadows as a base for powder so I can't wait to try this one out. The shimmering copper colour is also perfect and one that I would have chosen myself.
- Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil - I have never actually used a face oil before so this is a new concept for me and again I'm intrigued to try it out. I dispensed a small amount on to the back of my hand and it felt surprisingly light and nourishing.
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - I love receiving sample sized skincare products as they always go into storage to take away on future holidays. Vasanti is a brand I have never tried before and on first impressions I like the look of this exfoliator as the tiny crystals seem to be gentle and in a mild formula.
- Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream - There is nothing better than trying out new make up items and as I really enjoy a light coverage, on first swatch I think this is going to be something I like. I received the Light to Medium shade which I hope is going to be fair enough for my skin.
- The Proposal by Tasmina Perry - The lifestyle extra this month is one chapter of a romantic novel. A great way to try a book before you buy.
Another outstanding box in my eyes and none of these products will go to waste as long as they agree with me.
Did you get the same?