It's that time of month again when I share the contents of this months Birchbox. The November offering is themed around staying Cosy at Home on these chilly Autumnal nights.
So here's the good stuff...
- OPI A Grape Affair! Nail Polish - part of their limited edition Coca-Cola collection. Although purple isn't really my first choice I really like the darkness of this one and it is a great shade addition to have at this time of year.
- Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Mask - I received two small pots of this deep conditioner and it couldn't have arrived at a better time as the ends of my hair are feeling dry and looking a little split. The mask smells lovely and I will be trying it out very soon.
- Lord & Berry Mini Bronzer in Sienna - This tiny sample looks great as it's not too warm and doesn't contain any shimmer. I had a quick swatch and the product applies smoothly and naturally. I will see what it looks like on the face and then make my judgement.
- LipGlam Natural Lanolin Lip Balm - This is probably the product I was most most excited about! As my current pot of Reve de Miel is nearing the end I have already cracked this open as I like many others suffer with chapped lips at this time of year. Although a lot thicker than I expected this balm instantly soothes dry lips and has a multitude of uses.
- Dr.Jart + V7 Cleansing Foam - A full size of this cleanser was included which is pretty impressive to say that it retails for £15. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this sulphate-free cleanser claims to leave your complexion radiant and bright. I am trying to use up lots of skincare that I have on the go at the moment but once I have I will definitely try this out.
- Drinkwel The Food Supplement For People Who Drink - Hmm are they getting the wrong idea about me?! These vitamin capsules have been formulated for healthy people who like to responsibly consume alcohol! Although I will try these probably over the Christmas period I am not too keen on supplement/vitamin Lifestyle extras as I don't feel you get to fully experience them with a small sample. I would have preferred the chocolate that everyone else got!
This is an amazing box and I'm super impressed with all the contents. Thumbs up to Birchbox!
What did you get in your Birchbox this month?